crappy adj : very bad; "a lousy play"; "it's a stinking world" [syn: icky, lousy, rotten, shitty, stinking, stinky]
- Rhymes: -æpi
of poor quality
- French: merdique
Craps is a casino dice game.
Crap(s) may also refer to:
- Crap (euphemism) or shit, American slang for feces
- Crap Attack, an album by American rock band "We Are Scientists"
- Crap cleaner, now known as CCleaner, a freeware utility which optimizes a user's computer
- Crap Towns, a series of humorous books edited by Sam Jordison and Dan Kieran
- Crap la Pala, a mountain in the Lenzerheide region in the Swiss Alps
- Crap, guitarist for OOMPH!
amiss, bad, barfy, bum, cheesy, creepy, crummy, dirty, disgusting, dissatisfactory, dungy, excremental, excrementary, fecal, feculent, fetid, filthy, flyblown, foul, gloppy, godawful, goshawful, grim, gunky, hairy, icky, maggoty, malodorous, mephitic, mucky, nasty, nauseating, odious, ordurous, poor, puky, punk, putrid, rank, repulsive, rotten, scabby, scatologic, scatological, scummy, scurfy, shitty, slabby, slimy, sloppy, sloshy, sludgy, slushy, sposhy, stercoraceous, stercoral, stinking, stinky, unsatisfactory, up, urinary, urinative, vile, vomity, wormy, wrong, yecchy